My name is Diana Martin and I am a not so secret agent for the Lord in beautiful Maceio, Brazil. I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for 18 months.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Members and Missionaries


October 21

Dear family,

I hope now you are all in good health. Thank you all for sending photos by email. It was so cool to see the family all together even in a photo and oushi que estranha mas otimo! 

This week as been good. We found out last Sunday that this Sunday (well yesterday) we were going to have a devotional planned and run by us missionaries about members and missionary work. It went well but it is always a little hard because right now that is all that is talked about. Members working with the missionaries and how important their role is in this work. Because the number of missionaries is growing rapidly we need more work to do. That is provided by the members. We talked about how important they are and we did practices with them. It was cool and I hope they liked it. 

We also had splits this week with the sister training leaders. It is always good to spend a day in another area with a new companion. Always gives us perspective on what I need to do better. It is just hard because of traffic and and getting there in the other area

Sorry for the shortness of this email but I am running out of time! (I looked at pictures too long) 

I love you all!
Sister Martin




My family from the mission

No comments:

Post a Comment