My name is Diana Martin and I am a not so secret agent for the Lord in beautiful Maceio, Brazil. I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for 18 months.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The last first day of transfers

Dear Family, 
Today is the first day of my last transfer. I am freaking out a bit because I thought that my time here would never end and I am being proven wrong. I will be staying here in Eduardo Gomes and I am really happy about that but Sister Smith was transferred. Will be interesting to see who will be the next companion. 

This week we traveled to Maceió for leadership counsel. And we are beginning to see a real difference in the two mission presidents but It is amazing to see how  much the mission really needs Presidente Gomes.  Tuesday he called us to the side and told us we would be separated and put in different situations so that we could help more sisters. The shock came this morning when we heard that only 5 of the 50 sisters were transferred. We will see what happens. 

Sorry the email is short. I didn´t have any questions to answer.  I love you all and wish you a great week.

Love Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment