My name is Diana Martin and I am a not so secret agent for the Lord in beautiful Maceio, Brazil. I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for 18 months.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Aaaaaaaand is gone

Dear Family,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! 9 years old! impossible! Already?!

Don´t worry, I am eating enough. When we are teaching in the afternoon almost always someone offers us something to eat or juice or something. 

This week FLEW by I still am having trouble believing this semana has already ended. 

Tuesday was a little crazy because of rain and traffic and a baptism interview. We got a new district leader with the transfer and he got very lost on his way to our area to do the baptismal interview. after five hours and four omnibus we finally get him to Eduarda. Alisson´s cousin. SHE PASSED

On Wednesday time also flew as Du (eduarda) was baptized Wednesday. I also get anxious and a little nervous. Hoping that ever thing will go just right. She was baptized and confirmed on Wednesday as this week end we had stake conference and didn´t have time for secramente meeting and waiting a week and a half is a long time. The baptism went well and her family was there to support her! It was so great. I love seeing the change and the happiness that comes with choosing to follow Christ´s example. And she is just cute. 

Thursday we had a zone meeting. The zone leaders showed a video to get us animated to get out and work. What they showed was a clip from that southern Christian football movie that we have. I loved it and got me amped up to get out and work and to not think about what I think I can do but just go out and work and do my best and see what I am capable to do with the Lord´s help.

Friday I got a call from the mission office asking me what airport I wanted to land in when I go home. AH! WHERE IS MY MISSION GOING? I am old. we now have 53 sisters in the mission and there are only 6 older than me in mission age. 

Saturday and Sunday we had the stake conference. So basically we spent the week running to do everything we needed to do. It was awesome. 

I love you all and hope all is well!
Com muito amor!
Paz e bençãos
Sister Martin





No comments:

Post a Comment